Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Portland Day 2

I spent a few days in Portland and tried to see as much as possible. I really liked the atmosphere and how quaint it felt. I could easily see myself living there. I had great experiences with every person I encountered and I felt so at ease. It would be ideal to find some property within an hour so I could get the best of both worlds..Maybe in Washington? 




On the way to Multnomah Falls



So majestic


One mile up to the top of the falls

I want to explore more!

<3

Eek! My car is waaay down there

Mist bath





This garden reminded me of Alice in Wonderland meets Dr. Seuss meets Chris Van Allsburg

Just some gourds on the side of a windy mountain road


My Portland host told me to check out Sauvie Island since I have a thing for farms. During the season, they have u-pick farms and a clothing optional beach. I love that it's only about ten miles out of Portland. There is also an RV park that I am currently considering living at once I finish Felix...



Mt. St. Helens from Sauvie Island

Quaint little houses on Sauvie Island

Sauvie Island farms


Sauvie Island

Could be a good place to set up camp while I research areas to live...

Really like how quiet it is here. And they have a nude beach ;)


Love watching the petals float away...
:)



Perfect place for a morning picnic



Mississippi Ave, Portland

Love this

Of course I found the repurposing store! It found me, actually

Best souvenir and most appropriate from the City of Roses

Portland Japanese Garden

The gardens were just lovely. I want to come back in the summer!

Cherry Blossoms!

Need to spend more time here

Is there a bad view in Oregon?



No comments:

Post a Comment